so here's a new journal to replace the boring art trades journal! i've received a lot of new watchers lately so you all get to experience the kinda shit i ramble about in my deviantART journals firsthand!! todAY's topics: idk trans names, hair, eyebrows, etc <3 and TOPIC TIME about your ideal look!
here is a few updates in the life of a very uninteresting NB reirei
- TAFEing away (this term it's photography! something i'm not very interested in ) this term my boyfriend's been in my class, and also the new people are much more friendly and i don't have to sit by myself every break ;0; !! josh manages to help me get to a lot more of my classes which is good (not today though haha
- i'm jobsearching!! wow job career beginning! but aw man that sweet dosh $$$
- josh and i played five nights at freddys 3 last night, got to night 4 (so close to winning) it's really good but rly confusing, i'm mostly in it for the back story, and as an amateur game developer i'd love to learn to use the engine Scott Cawthon uses to make fnaf -sigh-
- oh yeah that nose piercing? i accidentally tore it out at one point and after that it just wouldn't heal so i said fuck it
- my hair is bleu! ok so this is me rn
tell me im prettybut idk i wanna change it up soon
it's interesting! ok so irl my last name is Richmond, and I personally think together with Rei it sounds ridiculous (Moi says ALLITERATION but nah man)
i actually considered 'Spears' briefly. the reason being, as i am not one of those losers who 'changes' their last name to the name of their fave character to imply marriage to said character, (William's too homosexual and married to Ronald for that) but the fact that my mental connection to this character is so profound that i wanted to pay homage to him haha
but probably not, idk, something to think about. name choosing is really fun!
something else i've been a little bit obsessed with is j-rock makeup. i would love to be good with makeup except i worry people won't take my gender identity seriously. HOWEVER i've been really thinking about my eyebrows (they're william-esque, so i like them) but i love the j-rock/visual kei style of eyebrows! comme ça:
you can either pluck/shape your eyebrows very thin and narrow and then darken them with makeup, or if it's only a temporary look you want, do that magical thing where you completely hide your eyebrows with glue and concealer and then just draw them on. but nah, nobody got time for that. and tbh having permanently pointy eyebrows might look weird! ;0; on me anyway
maybe a slightly more natural look, as portrayed by this handsome thing from Versailles Philharmonic Quintet (jrock, give em a listen!) would be possible.
and a look i think would be completely ideal is that of Uta from tokyo ghoul. it's not fair to look that good. those eyebrows. that hair. those tats. i want all of it i swear to god. (maybe a little less Consuming Human Flesh though) and again i'd be worried about having long hair because that'd be perceived as feminine :C
lets all be beautiful like Uta. ANYWAY
TOPIC TIME DESU!!
tell me about your ideal look!
mine would be a tall, 20ish japanese male, suits and glasses and jrock hair and tattoos !! omggg you know what'd be really cute: Tell me what your ideal look for yourself would be, and i
ps i had a dream about sebastian wearing shimapan *ohimesama laugh*